Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Celebrating Lent 2013:



Lent 2013: Day 7

I placed my folding chair in the trunk of my car, drove to Wayside Park where my family had gone many, many times when we were kids. I set up my chair and let my body relax in its canvas seat. It was great just relaxing there, taking in nothing, taking in everything, remembering all those times so many years in the past.

I’m guessing all those times with my family at that former beach really impacted me. I still find much solace and peace sitting by the water and just meditating, wondering, thinking.

Why God? I have to ask Him “why?” because I really don’t know many of the answers. But He does. I can’t wait to talk to Him about, everything. Oh, blessed day.

??? God - You and Your expectations for me are right in front of me; help me to open my inner eyes and see what You see in me. OK ???

No comments: