Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Celebrating Lent: 2013


.
Lent 2013: Day 12

The years I lived and studied in the seminary were terrific years. I made friendships which are still alive and flourishing to this day. Just a few months ago some of us celebrated 40 years in the Priesthood and when we came together for Eucharist and personal time – all the years we were separated by assignments, etc. simply disappeared. Our friendship had withstood so many years of absence and neglect.

I must admit that in the great span of my life so far there have also been times of separation and neglect in my relationship with my Heavenly Father. I have always attempted resolution to those fragile times and I rejoice that they were not long lived.

??? How can i renew my relationship with God on a more regular basis ???



.

No comments: