Monday, June 10, 2013

Lourdes Experience: Day 2

I am calling this day 2 since it is now Tuesday in Paris.
I went through Passport check, a breeze. All I have with me is a carry on and a backpack. Makes travelling simple, let me tell ya!
Followed the exit signs (Sortie) till I made it to the train station (Gare). The train station actually goes into Charles DeGaulle Airport, on lower level. I waited there to meet Jean Marie Broutin, a parishiioner from St Joseph's who also lives in France but not in the city. His train was a little late, maybe 20 minutes. The is when we began an unusual but full tour of some terrific sights in Paris (I was only in Paris for about 5 hours).
First we purchased our train tickets, boarded the train (full), made many, many stops, and after a slow ride arrived in center of Paris.
We headed to Notre Dame Cathedral:

No comments: