Monday, June 10, 2013

Lourdes Experience: Day 1

Monday, May 13
Picked up at the rectory at 7am by Sunnie.
Arrived at the airport @ 7:25 for a 9:15 flight from Pcola to ATL.
This is my plane leaving Pcola:




Arrived in ATL 11:03am Eastern Time and went to F Terminal, Gate 8. Phone conversation with Patty re meeting her husband in Paris.
The plane for Paris left ATL at 3:10pm. on time and I was in seat 19E. Aisle seat. Great seat actually. I read, listened to the album "Angels and Saints at Ephesus" by cloisterd Benedictine Sisters which I had downloaded onto my iPad (great music), a remixed version of a song by Peter Frampton (a favorite of mine), watched 3 movies (cant remember the names but one was about the young man with the tiger on the ocean). Had a glass of red wine before dinner (tortellini, salad, roll, cheese, brownie for dessert). Did I have a second glass of wine? (hey, it was free!) Stood, walked abit. A great flight. We arrived in Paris, 5:00am local time... we were early).

.

No comments: