Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday, March 6: 9th Sunday in Ordinary Time

What is the solid foundation on which we adults can do our part in building a better and more faith-full world?
If I want a better world, I must first build a better self. And if I want to build a better self - I must seek first the Kingdom of God.

If I want to build a better self, my first priority is to let God rule over my life.

When I seek first the Kingdom of God, I soon discover that whatever else I may manage to acquire
- wholeness of life
- fulfillment as a human person
- peace of soul
- happiness, if you will

depend absolutely on whether or not I have acquired a loving heart.

"Regarding the debate about faith and works: it's like asking which
blade in a pair of scissors is the most important"
C.S. Lewis



.

No comments: